Replacement / upgrade program for Aria 2

I have a brand new Fit Aria (it is my second Aria, since the first one I purchase broke after a few days).... I haven't opened it since it was purchased. Just a week later the new Aria 2 was launched.

Knowing that there is a new and a more accurate tracker already available, I certainly prefer to use it. But then I cant spend another 130 USD. 

So I really appreciate if you can offer an upgrade program, where I can exchange my brand New Aria to Aria 2. 

Please offer some kind of Trade In Program. I am sure not just me, many existing users will appreciate it and will be whiling to replace their current device to new one.

If the trade in program can be expanded to other brand trackers, certainly you can expand your user base.

Hoping for a positive response.

Moderator edit: Labels

2 Comments
Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @nkpd thanks for sharing this suggestion - Fitbit does not currently offer an exchange program for Aria 2. You can find out more on the FAQs page here. Thanks

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

This is more a response to Liz, because I totally agree with the original post/request. Around 3 to 4 years ago I was introduced to Fitbit by my uncle and I've been in love with it ever since, he got me a Charge (one of the first models), but I had to request the company to change it 3 times because the band would always rip/unglue itself. To be honest, they could just take the original one and glue back together instead of sending me a new one, since it was working properly. It was not only awful because I had to keep asking for new ones, I now live in Brazil, and Fitbit wouldn't send them here, so I had to ask my uncle to receive and send it to me, which was costly. Fitbit has one of the best costumers services I had to deal with, but it's been many, many years and I don't see any work to include other countries in their services, and I know for a fact that they do have a lot of users here (in my workplace I'd say that 30% of staff wears Fitbit).

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.