Request to have JEFIT added to the authorized application

Greetings,

I would love to suggest that JEFIT be added amongst the authorized applications/partners.  Please vote for this suggestion.  If luminosity can make it, JEFIT should since it's just like MyFitnessPal but records the workouts you want to use.  So once you do the workout, have it automatically record into Fitbit.  Thanks.

Sincerely,

Derek

Moderator edit: Added Labels

6 Comments
windkew
Keeping Pace

Completely Agree!

windkew
Keeping Pace

This was my post acouple weeks ago but JEFIT intergration would probably be easier. https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Weight-Lifting-Manual-entry-of-activity-weight-reps...

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Great idea @jonin6, it would really encourage you to keep adding your suggestion on the board, so that we can streamline responses and discussion. I know this is a popular request, so watch this space for updates. Thanks for your patience.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I can’t tell about possible future plans for this integration on our side, but I still wanted to highlight the fact that many integration is done by the 3rd party application, service or product like this one. Even if we don’t do it ourselves, JEFIT developers would be able to integrate with us by sync the workouts you made within Fitbit by using our Activity & Exercise Logs Web API. I suggest you contact them also to request this feature.

AWZ1287
Recovery Runner

This would be very helpful. 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Thanks for sharing this suggestion. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit. We’d encourage you to make this suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly. Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.