Review History by Date

I use the Fitbit app on my phone so it would be nice to have an entry point to a specific date as an option (setting?)  "display specific date"  and provide a calendar to select from right there.  Choose the date you want e.g September 25th 2016, and retrieve that date (as a starting point perhaps) then allow swiping forward or backwards from that date.   That would be the optimum solution to this question IMHO.  Certainly the least restrictive an would be available on mobile devices without having to log into account or specify individual URLs.  

Moderator edit: added labels

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

StaceCampbell
Jogger

Time is everything in this fast paced world. It would be nice to have a personal,  downloaded history of clockfaces and apps. I can't always find a face I paid for and want to reuse from the gallery. 

StaceCampbell
Jogger

I paid for some and want to use again... 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @StaceCampbell, thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option on the Fitbit App. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has a lot of votes. As the more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Have a great day.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.