Rolling Week Start

I dislike how the dashboard "This Week's Activity" tile resets to empty once a week. Some users may enjoy building up to their target each week, but I find it frustrating that I only get to see how I'm doing relative to my target once a week. My suggestion is to have an option to use a rolling week, that it always show the most recent 7 days. 

With a rolling week, in order to keep your total up you need to be more active than you were on the same day last week. That could be a fun challenge for some.

Moderator edit: Labels

6 Comments
sopawgirl
First Steps

I agree wholeheartedly!  Or at least, have the option of either way... 

traggarth
First Steps

that would be great 🙂 hope they make it happen Smiley Happy

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AmritaFitbit
Premium User
Progression Runner

Thanks for posting! We'll be sure to let our team know your thoughts about this.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Yes yes yes!  It makes me sad that the tracking websites I use completely ignore the fact that what you ate on Saturday still matters on Sunday (as opposed to "new week, let's toss that data").  I have to keep a separate spreadsheet to watch my calories in/calories out on a rolling basis, which is quite silly.

PLEASE ADD ROLLING WEEKS!

awnz
Stepping Up

Any update on this? I'd like it too, especially for the "Active days" tile in the app, so it shows the number of active days in the last 7 days instead of just since last Sunday.

whitewalls31
Stepping Up

Fully Agree - I wish there was a "Last 7 day activity" tile just like the current weekly activity tile

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.