Rose Gold for Inspire HR

I would like to suggest you adding rose gold colour to Inspire HR tracker. 

Since Inspire HR tracker is smaller and more elegant than Fit Bit Charge , I think it will make an amazing match with rose gold. Especially for those who treat fit bit tracker also as every day jewellery. 

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thanks a million for sharing this feature @Maggie145.  I have no doubt that others will like this idea for Fitbit Inspire family.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Maggie145, thanks for sharing this suggestion and for your participation in the Community forums. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this color for Inspire HR trackers. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQsFor now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

FitTOBit
First Steps

It would be stunning and much appreciated since I left Misfit with that colorway which I loved and miss. The rose gold mesh band is beautiful but was not comfortable doubled to fit my small wrist.

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @FitTOBit, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. At the moment it is not planned to implement it. Nonetheless you can still add your vote.

TinaKH
Jogger

I would like to suggest a wider range of colours for the Fitbit Inspire wristband . I could only get black, white, lilac or dark red. I would like to see dusty pink , rose gold, gold and blue options 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @TinaKH, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option with Fitbit. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.