Rose gold clasp on Versa regular bands

Can you please please please make bands for the rose gold versa that do not have silver clasps? I love the coral color but want to change it up and there is nothing out there that does not have a silver clasp on the back. It looks horrible when the metals don’t match. Please please please give us some options...  mint, lavender and black would be a great palette to start with ❤️thank you. 

Moderator Edition: Updated title for clarity 

10 Comments
TruLou89
First Steps

I so agree!!

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing @Ashdble84. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

LZeeW
Ultramarathon Racer

I agree that users should have other options than the coral to switch out with the Rose Gold Versa.  Fitbit did the same thing with the Limited Edition Rose Gold Charge 2, but the clasp could be switched out -- you can get to the pin and switch out the clasp.

Coral is NOT my color.  I wouldn't even consider the Rose Gold Versa without another choice.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Ashdble84! Thanks for your participation on the Feature Suggestions Board.The peach band has a rose gold buckle (although I think that's the coral one you already have) as does the lavender special edition but I understand that is not sold separately. The black band has a black clasp (not silver). We've also just announced an array of new accessories for Fitbit Versa including some woven bands with rose gold clasps that I'm sure you'll love. Check them out here

Thanks again for your suggestion! Smiley Very Happy

Danigarr
First Steps

Hi could someone tell me please if the SE lavander is the same rose gold than the peach gold rose? (the frame) I'm getting crazy trying to decide which I like best ... I'm not into pink...but I was thinking with a different band it will look not that pink I guess so! 

LauraJA
First Steps

Please, please, please would you consider making replacement bands with a rose gold clasp to match the rose gold Fitbit? I see others have posted this previously but I want to reiterate how surprised I was that none are available-not even spares of the lavender band which came with it. Mine broke very quickly, under guarantee, but they are currently out of stock and have been for a couple of months at least so I’m still waiting. I’m very grateful to Fitbit for sending me a temporary replacement but the mismatched buckle looks terrible. I’m aware there are some non-branded bands on the market, but these look too big for my tiny wrists. Thank you 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

VeronicaKnope
First Steps

I love my rose gold versa, but I really wish there was a stainless steel band in rose gold or even white. I hate metal mesh straps & leather. I would buy a rose gold or white link strap! Please get on this 🙏❤️✌️ It would be nice to have a more classy or upscale option for straps. (Alternately, I’d love to see Swatch Watch style patterns on the silicone rubber straps or even designer patterns like the Burberry Apple Watch strap.) PS: Please add battery life displays to Fitbit clock faces. 🙂

Emerson93
First Steps

I have the limited edition Versa which has a rose gold face and came with a pink band with rose gold buckles... I've looked everywhere and cannot find a strap with rose gold buckles on to match the face! All i want is a black band with the buckles to match the watch. I surely can't be the only one with this issue!

Thanks 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Emerson93, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option for Fitbit Versa. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.