Rose gold or gold metal band for versa

Hello, I am wondering (and hoping) that you will be coming out with a rose gold version of the metal bands for the Versa. I would love rose gold but really want a metal band and I can't picture the rose gold working with the ones you have showing currently. Maybe you should have something where you can see what the watch would look like with different bands (mix and match) because I would also love to see the rose gold watch bezel with the black and white special edition band, I am not a big fan of the purple for me.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels & title

20 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarreFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think. 

sa91
Recovery Runner

Agreed, this was a factor in my decision of which band to go for! Seems like quite a big oversight to exclude a matching metal band for the versa variations more clearly aimed at women - particularly as the versa is marketed as more female friendly... :s

sarah_lin8
Hill Runner

What I would like to see is the Fitbit Special Edition Purple come with the peach band instead of the black band because if I do buy the SE, I'm getting the grey one....

laura257
Jogger

I really like the metal tapered links band however it is only available in silver and will not go with the rose gold versa. Please can you make a rose gold version? 

FlyingJen
First Steps

I agree. I really want to get the rose gold Versa but I can’t understand why you can get silver and black metal straps but not rose gold metal? It’s such a popular colour! I’m not a massive fan of the lavender leather strap and I’m not sure much else will go with it. Please make one!

amabergel
First Steps

I would like to see more combination options available for these products, especially the Versa. I am personally interested in the rose gold device with the pay feature but do not like the lavender woven band. I would like to choose which additional band comes in the box rather than the standard black. 

MarinaParanhos
First Steps

Please do it fitbit!! 

Melondo
First Steps

YESS I would so  buy it !!! I have the rose gold one and wanted a stainless steel band and had to but one off Ebay because Fitibit did not carry one. Bummer since I was willing to pay a higher price for an official band that would be of higher quality.

Lmk26
Jogger

Agree with everything in this comment, esp the "try on" feature. The watch I use for "dress" has this - it's great to see what the band looks like with whichever watch finish you've chosen. 

sandralenore
Recovery Runner

Agreed! Been waiting for Fitbit to create a rose gold metal band. Wouldn't make sense to use a silver stainless steel band with a rose gold device! 

What's stopping you from creating one, Fitbit? There's obviously a demand for the rose gold device. People want a dressy band to go with it too!

Lmk26
Jogger
I found one on Amazon. I think Groupon has a few as well.
--
Best Regards,
Lisa Knox
twitter @Lmk26
IG lmbk26
SC L.Knox
run4th
First Steps

I too feel it is short sighted for fitbit not to make a rose gold band for the Versa when they made one for the Inspire. Have been looking on Amazon and prices are good, but feel like it is taking a color match chance until it is received.

Cherriot
Recovery Runner

I would also love to see more rose gold band options. I would love to be able to get the charcoal woven band with a rose gold clasp.  Please make more options for rose gold versa se!  Not sure why the only choice when purchasing the rose gold is the lavender band.  I would have much preferred a charcoal one with a rose gold clasp.  I ordered the Rose Gold Metallic Knit band and it's not great but again, lack of choices.  The knit band is really stretchy and can snag.  My pin nub also broke off after having it for a couple of weeks!  Not cool.  I'm am being sent a replacement of that same knit one but only after inquiring if there were any other rose gold options such as charcoal woven with rose gold clasp.  I may have mentioned I wanted that option already? 😉

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

ETR
Recovery Runner

Your silver link band is very nice but I'd much rather have a rose gold face watch with a matching rose gold link bracelet band .. why do you never offer this as an accessory?

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ETR, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us about the possibility of having the rose gold metal band for Versa available, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned. However, this idea is still open to votes, so the team can continue to track popularity and demand over time.

Keep sharing your ideas in the Community. 

g325marie
First Steps

I am hoping that Fitbit will come out with some more feminine watch bands.  There are no gold options.  I would be great if there was a gold option as well as a silver and gold combo band for the Versa.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @g325marie, and thanks for taking the time to share your suggestion about having more feminine accessory bands in gold and silver for the Versa with us! We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If your suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates and if you've not done so, check the accessory bands that we have available in our Fitbit store! In the meantime, try visiting our Lifestyle Discussion Forum to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Veeetz
First Steps

I was hoping to buy the versa 2 and upgrade to a matching stainless steel band. However I noticed the versa family stainless steel bands only come in black and silver, while the versa 2 pebbles come in rose gold and an almost pewter tone. 

If we are going to have Versa stainless steel bands can we pretty please have them match the metal tone of the pebble? 

Given the price of the versa 2 (which I am happy to pay), I want to be able to wear my Fitbit for all occasions. Please and thank you! 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Veeetz, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option with Fitbit. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. You can also vote for this other suggestions. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.