Section to manually log an track glucose levels

Please bring a section on the Dashboard where the user can log and monitor blood pressure readings.

Moderator Edit: Formatting and clarified subject

547 Comments
Vswindell
Base Runner

Fitbit used to have the ability to log BP...for some strange they removed
it..

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Rjrabar
Stepping Up

It would be great if fitbit team could add blood pressure logs into the apps with drafts and suggestions of how a normal blood pressure should be so the users can compare, some other apps already do this and even have a Bluetooth connected blood pressure monitor to sync wirelessly, you can even add glucose section for people with a history of diabetes it wouldn't hurt, people who doesn't need it could just hide it from their dashboard, thanks for reading & thumbs up so that the fitbit team hopefully sees this. 

Drbrtsn
Jogger

It's a shame I'm having to wear my Apple Watch to monitor my blood pressure because my Fitbit won't. And the worst part is I heard it used to be on dashboard and y'all decided your customers didn't deserve it. Obviously I'm not the only one who wants it back, bad way to do business fitbit. 

nr077961
First Steps

It would be great if I could log my blood pressure measurements on the Fitbit app 

Cup7
First Steps

Please bring blood pressure monitoring back. Even if it's just a manual recording on the dashboard would be beneficial! At least the user has the option. Why give options to record food & water intake but take away the blood pressure, Why?????

Vswindell
Base Runner

I agree

Moderator edit: removed personal information

mikael61
Jogger

I agree too.  I was just looking for it.  If they can put so much energy into tracking calorie intake, why is a blood pressure tracker such a bother to them?

Keiscokr
First Steps
They used to have that feature on the Fitbit watches a few years back. Don't know why they took it off them. A lot of users are trying to get them to add it again.

Sent from Ken Keiscome
SPACECADETANT
First Steps

Please reinstate/allow blood pressure data entry.

TomFromTexas
Recovery Runner

This concern has over 73 posts agreeing that this is an issue that is very important. I am sure each post here represents at least a 100 fold of people who have the same concern but have not posted it to this Forum or in other ways. 

At one point there was this comment posted from a Fitbit Alumni: 

Hey @bsgillis that's a great idea and may help a lot of users through the online dashboard and app! I will pass this along our team!

It would be courteous for the monitor of this forum to take this concern to management and request they explain why this has not been implemented. It has been over 3 years that this reinstatement of this task was requested. It is not right that management doesn't care about this issue? I and others are concerned and want an explanation. MODIRATOR CAN YOU HELP US GET ANSWERS?

KCurie
Jogger
Well said. All we're asking for is a simple place to record blood pressure
readings, just like weight. It can be buried in a menu.
jreineke
Recovery Runner

This obviously was not important, as Fitbit never brought ht it back. 

RB1603
First Steps

I'm dealing with hypertension, its critical to keep an ongoing record of BP results. Please reinstate into the dashboard and hence avoid us using another app to log data. Thank you.

Gus007
First Steps

This would be awesome! Or the ability to connect with other apps. 

Rich_Laue
Community Legend
Kitkat924
First Steps

Expand dashboard to add health related items. Example:Connect to or allow documentation of glucometers, or blood pressure machines. Having one location to document our health is fabulous and makes health a priority.

jrdpdc
First Steps

Hey all, it is clear that Fitbit is aware of the need and is not a matter of technical problems or marketing because it was there before and could be an optional feature ready to be added on demand by all those that want to use it. I have the impression that is an legal problem and any possible issue with data protection.

KCurie
Jogger
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks.
aholliday1985
First Steps

You should try out the Microsoft health app. It syncs to your Fitbit account to show you most of the same information from the Fitbit, as well as syncing up with other health apps and devices like a glucometers and blood pressure cuffs. I use the app for a more detail look at health trends and monitor my blood pressure.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I do not need a Fitbit to continuously or directly monitor blood sugars, but wish that I could manually track my morning fasting BGs. Other people might want to track blood pressures or rainfall or whatever. Understand that a custom pane used to be available—please bring it back!

Gubman
First Steps

It appears to me that Fitbit does not much care about relatively easy to implement requests from users or care to read these forums. Noticing this disconnect on other matters as well. I am simply looking for the ability to log my blood pressure and glucose in the phone app. Have been a loyal customer since 2014 and looking around at the competition for a better fit(bit). 

hsmaddox
First Steps

I want to add my voice to the request for blood sugar monitoring. I think it is at least as important as some of the tracked statistics, and more important than some of them.

Clark711
Recovery Runner

Fitbits MUST be designed to continuously measure Blood Pressure. That request is totally obvious.

I use my Fitbit to stay in shape, to keep my Blood Pressure low.

There is MUCH concern about Blood Pressure today. FitBits need this functionality. Very soon. Now.

Moderator edit: format

PilotNorm
Jogger

It sure would be nice to have the ability to record (input) my daily blood pressure. It would be a nice addition to my daily log! Also the Charge 2 should be able to record body temperature. Any chance it could be placed into the next device update. Thanks

RichHamilton
Jogger

Please add an area to log blood pressure, this would be a brilliant feature and uber-helpful when going to the docs for regular checkups etc.

Even better, create a blood pressure monitor which syncs to fitbit.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.