See calorie intake trend over 30 day period

When I am logged into ap on computer, I can enter my food, weight, and activity. I am able to see a trend of my weight, activity and sleep, but not food. There is a message to install Adobe Flash Player but it ceased to be supported in December 2020 and usage ended Jan 2021.
7 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @BASILCHIVES, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to see calorie intake trend over 30 day period. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

m1xg
First Steps

+1 for this suggestion to be actioned by the developers. Adobe Flash is long dead. 

LZeeW
Ultramarathon Racer

Can you please mark this as Not Currently Planned?  Users keep asking about this, yet moderators never add to their posts.  As a Community Council member, I'd like to be able to tell users that Fitbit has no plans to fix this problem.

BettyW
Recovery Runner

I don’t know if I need this, but it makes Fitbit look like you don’t bother to keep your code current. If you aren’t going to update this at least remove it from the page.

FLRobin
Recovery Runner
I'd like to see my calorie intake over 30 days - Fitbit says I don't see it because I don't have Adobe Flash.
Well, Adobe no longer supports Adobe Flash and recommends anyone with it on their device uninstall it immediately. I hope you will consider finding an alternative.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @BettyW, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to see calorie intake trend over 30 day period. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

You might be also interested in this related request: Get rid of Flash from the web site.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

Norakubaz
First Steps

Same for me. I cannot believe that Fitbit is requiring us to use something not support in three years. What's up with that?

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.