Selection for week, month, or year time period

Please give us the option to slide on the screen for a desired 7, 30, or 365 day period. Summaries now start at the beginning of a specific week, month, or year. The user can choose a previous period but it always starts on Monday, the 1st, or on Jan.1 for week, month, or year.
3 Comments
gcpierce
Tempo Runner

These ideas are excellent and would include features from the version that was just abandoned for the useless charts and graphs that were just updated.  I totally agree with this request and hope that fitbit takes it under serious consideration.  A similar feature request received a flippant reply from Lizzyfitbit stating simply that it was not currently planned.  There are so many unhappy android users that this deserves more serious consideration.  I have been a fitbit member since 2015 and this latest app update is a big step backwards.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ReyS, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to select a weekly, monthly, or yearly view for summaries of stats on the Fitbit app. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

gcpierce
Tempo Runner

@YojanaFitbit I think you completely missed the point of @ReyS suggestion.  We want the option to SLIDE left or right to see any 7-day, 30-day, or 365-day period. This is NOT what was just implemented.  The latest update has every 7-day period starting on Sunday, every month starting on the first, and every year starting January 1.  This is a HUGE loss of functionality for us android users.  

Grace

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.