Sell Versa Special Edition Fabric Bands Separately

I purchased the special edition graphite Versa because I absolutely love the fabric band, especially the heathered grey/white/black look. I'm hopeful that it will last a long time, but my plastic Charge 2 bands never lasted more than six months, so I'm wary. I'd like to suggest that Fitbit sell these bands separately, so that those of us who bought the special edition can keep this style without having to resort to third-party options.

(And yes, I know the special edition needs to have something special/unique about it, but the aluminum frame color and the NFC could be the differentiating factors, not the fabric band)

11 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Tonyamg04
First Steps

Yes!!! I don't want to have to pay for another music app just to listen to music with my Versa when I already pay for Spotify!! I love my Versa but adding Spotify to it would make it that much better!

Zey
First Steps

Straps similar to the one that is included with versa special edition!

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity

SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. I think those straps are beautiful and a lot of users would like to be able to get them separately at the Fitbit Store. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

kikitown
First Steps

Please add Spotify to the Versa!

I just received my Versa today and am very close to returning it based on this feature not being included.

CharlotteWalker
First Steps

I recently purchased the special edition Versa, which is amazing, and love the ‘fabric’ band. I have bought one similar from a third party, but would really prefer to have the option to buy all of the colors from Fitbit.  My first choice though, would be to buy the beautiful leather bands that you sell, but I want the saddle-stitching!  You only have that option on the light leather band, I know I would snatch one up, possibly two if you had the saddle stitching on the Cognac and Midnight Blue!! 

I notice that you just released some new knit bands for the Versa, looking forward to seeing what comes next. 

Thank you for your time and consideration. 

SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @MDLynch! Thanks for sharing your suggestion. I just wanted to let you know that we've just announced an array of new accessories for Fitbit Versa including some more woven bands that I'm sure you'll love. Check them out here

Thanks again for sharing your suggestion! Smiley Happy

goaliegirl
Jogger

I would really like to buy the Lavender band with the Rose Gold Clasp, but it does not come as an accessory yet. This is putting me off of ordering a new band for my Versa, because I don't want to place multiple orders for products and the ones that are on the site now, I don't really care for, except that one. 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

acatalanello
Jogger

I purchased a Versa Special Edition with a Charcoal Woven band.  It's starting to show some wear and I was hoping to find the exact one as a replacement.  I've seen what is currently available on the site and frankly, I'm not a fan of them compared to what I have.

During a chat with FitBit, I was told they were not available to purchase separately because those who owned a regular Versa could make their FitBit look like a special edition one.  Of course, the flip-side to that approach is that by preventing verified Special Edition owners from buying replacement bands, our Special Edition FitBits will no longer look like a Special Edition one. 

Please allow verified Special Edition owners to purchase the replacement bands that match what we originally purchased.  Thank you!

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @acatalanellothanks for taking the time to share why you would like to have the option to purchase special edition bands per separate in the Fitbit store. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. This is not currently planned at this moment. Learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. I hope to see you around!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.