Separate graph with actual skin temperature for every hour of day

The graph currently present is great for showing the differences in your personal range. Can you add a separate chart (not replacing) showing actual numbers for each hour for the duration we sleep? Ex 97.5 degrees at 6am.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and updated label
5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @kcordiano, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding a separate graph with "Skin Temperature" for every hour of the day. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Dolphin68
First Steps
As well as having skin temperature variations have the raw skin temperature readings
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Dolphin68, we wanted to let you know that the idea you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can them here where you can add your vote to those existing suggestions:

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions.

Laurev
First Steps

I agree too! I don't understand why it doesn't exist yet. It is as much important at the bpm for some people, and the captors are already on the watch (charge 5 in my case).

Kat387
First Steps

There used to be a chart that showed this and I was told by Fitbit that an update to the app made it go away and now it just shows the overall average difference from baseline instead of the hourly change in a line graph (like it shows for heart rate, sleep, etc).  Please bring it back. The average difference is useless data, but the “itemized” time data would be useful (eg for perimenopausal hot flash tracking, etc). 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.