0 Votes

Separate text message and phone call options

I have the Surge and I love it, but I would like to see that text and phone call options are seperated out. I would like to be able to just receive notifications that I am getting a call, not text messages. My wrist would be going off a lot with texts, but i don't get as many phone calls so I would rather just have an option on my Surge to only have phone call notifications instead of text and phone. 😄

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
DerrickS
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

@JennaJ At this time the Charge HR isn't able to receive text notifications, it is only able to receive call notifications. If text notifications is a feature you would like to see for the Charge HR, I would recommend commenting and/or upvoting this feature request.

Thanks for posting!

JennaJ
Recovery Runner

I am sorry, I meant the Surge. I just wish we could seperate them out.

Status changed to: Released
DerrickS
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

This feature currently exists! If you open your account settings > click the tile with your tracker on it > and then click the notification tile, you will see two separate options for call and text.

Thanks for posting your idea on the Feature Feature Request Board!

JennaJ
Recovery Runner

I've tried finding it, but I am not finding it right now. It only says text and phone calls, I don't see anything that gives me the option to have them separate.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.