Set alarms from Fitbit Inspire series

Is there any way that we could add/delete alarms from the actual watch?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity  & label

16 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thanks for your suggestion @RyanDharwadker. It would be a good addition for Fitbit Inspire, I hope it gets many votes.

Yellow218
First Steps

Fully agree.

JoChris05
Base Runner

It would be nice if you could set silent alarms from the Inspire HR Tracker.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @JoChris05! This is a great idea and thanks for sharing that you'd like to set alarms directly from your Inspire HR. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. Don’t forget to click on the thumbs-up to show your support!

JoChris05
Base Runner

Thanks Lizzy!

tomfhowe
First Steps
I think it would be extremely useful to be able to set simple, one-time (non-repeating) alarms directly on the Inspire / Inspire HR / Inspire 2. The UI for selecting a time could be similar to the UI for selecting a time in the sleep mode interval settings.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @tomfhowe , thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to set alarms from Fitbit Inspire series. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

tomfhowe
First Steps

@YojanaFitbitThank you! I did search before posting, but I didn't find this one. I think it would be a very useful feature which might not be too hard to implement, since a lot of parts of it already exist in the featureset / UI of the device.

HomoHabitis
Jogger

I also would love this feature!  Unfortunately my account can't vote on anything.  

(voting issue here)

JosephThomas
First Steps

The ability to schedule and set reminders on the fly simply from my fitbit would be a game changer for me! It's quite frustrating to alway have to open up the app on my phone and wait for the alarms to sync to my fitbit. Would be super stoked if this feature was added! 😁 

cfastner
First Steps

I have just purchased an Inspire 2. I previously had an original Inspire and I was able to set a new silent alarm on the original Inspire WITHOUT going to the app.

Why did I lose that ability with the Inspire 2? Shouldn't they be adding features without removing other important features?

I have voted for this Feature Suggestion!

basteper
First Steps
I want to be able to set a daily alarm up on my watch. I need to take medication at the same time every day. I just assumed this Inspire had that ability. Very disappointed.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @basteper, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the possibility of setting up recurring alarms directly from the Inspire 2 watch. This option is currently available only from the Fitbit app, but it'd be great to be able to do it from the scree of the Inspire 2. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here, this helps to keeps the boards more organized. Make sure to add your vote as well to support this suggestion, this helps the team of developers to keep track of popularity and demand over time.

Thank you again for your participation in the Community!

basteper
First Steps
Thanks for the quick response. I’m really considering buying another watch.
It sure would be nice of Fitbit to add this option.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

No problem, thank you for your feedback, @basteper!  

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.