Set multiple interval timers

Ability to set multiple interval timers as exercise shortcuts and create custom titles for each.
14 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Fordash, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to set multiple interval timers for your exercises with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

overandout
Jogger
In thr last few months I have gotten into running. As I progress in my training, I'm really disappointed that I cannot set multiple intervals. Example: 8, 1 , 1:30,:2 ,2:30, 3, 3:30, 8. Other runners in my group with a Garmin can program those intervals. For runners, that is a very important feature.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @overandout, thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to set multiple interval timers during your run with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

All the runners in my group can set their watches for fartlek training, except the Fitbit. You need to add the function to set multiple intervals, even add distance as a metric 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
Add in the option to select multiple intervals for training. All other watches have the option to design fartlek training on their watch and some have distance as a metric. Fitbit only allow one rest and move time. It is very limited for running training.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SunsetRunner, thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to set multiple intervals for your workouts with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. We'll keep tracking this request over time, so please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Carissabayles
First Steps
Please allow more intervals. For example I need to do an easy run for 5 mins, hard run 3 mins, easy run 3 mins, jog 2, mins and repeat 4 times. So I need 4 intervals not the 2 currently allowed.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Carissabayles, thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to set multiple intervals when tracking your exercise with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

joules719
First Steps
Increase the customization available for interval training to include multiple intervals of different lengths. For example, in a fartlek training run, one might run for :30, walk for :30, run for 01:00, walk 01:00, and so forth, gradually increasing the interval length.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @joules719, thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to set multiple intervals of different lengths with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Tmscal
First Steps
I wish the interval workout exercise mode would have vibrations every time the 30 second timer reaches 0 and also when the 10 second rest timer reaches 0 because I am constantly having to check the watch instead of being notified of this.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Tmscal , thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to set multiple intervals when tracking your exercise with us. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

Ken29
Jogger

Please allow more move and rest slots to be added to the interval timer. We are all moving and resting at various times throughout a period. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Please add more time to interval.

I would like to use while I'm working for Pomodoro.

25/5

The max now is 19:59

Thanks 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.