Shake to light screen and AIO watch face

Just like the pebble has the option to light the screen by shaking your wrist in a forward back motion. Just many times I have needed to light the screen and only have one hand available. Could be an option in the settings. Also a all in one watch face that would have time, date, steps, and maybe HR.

Moderator edit: added labels

4 Comments
CBD36
First Steps

I would like this for the Charge HR as well. I was very disappointed when I got it and found out that one of the main reasons I bought this activity tracker over other ones (it had a watch capability) does not actually work like a real watch where it stays on all the time.

dogonets
Recovery Runner

Totally agree, would love to be able to easily access the time without having to push buttons!  I chose the more expensive Charge over the flex simply to have a watch!

gomezz
Strider

Better than shake is a flick through 40 degrees a la Casio G-Shock watches.  Plus needs to be able to toggle the feature on and off on the device itself to conserve battery when not needed rather than only when connected to your computer.

Status changed to: Released
TarinFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thanks for stopping by the Feature Request Board @Arcadehack! As you have mentioned, this has been added in a firmware update for the Fitbit Surge. You can learn more about this in the following article: What's changed in the latest tracker update? Feel free to keep participating in the Forums.

Catch you later!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.