Share weight with specific friends

Hello,

My husband and I both have fitbits. We would like to share our weight and weight goals with each other, but not with our other friends. Please consider adding the option for users to select who they want to share weight and weight goals information with. Thanks!

Moderator edit: Added labels 

8 Comments
KL378
Jogger

Yes, please!!!

IDBash
Jogger

Same boat here. It would also be nice to have a couple different levels of friends so you can share your food for example with the whole family and everyone can just click to add food from their family's meals that were shared.

kedlb53
First Steps

Yes, great idea

wealthychef
Base Runner

I would like to be able to share all my information with certain individuals in my friend list, but not all friends, and not public.  This is not currently possible.  Can you at Fitbit add this feature?  Thanks. 

Cerabilia
First Steps

That' an excellent idea. Seems like a no-brainer feature to have. Please do it.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SilviaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hey @Christina_G! I love this idea because it can help you to share your weight loss with specific friends. 

Hope this can be a feature soon. 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. In terms of an update, there aren't currently any plans to release this feature. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Mo14564
Recovery Runner

PLEASE implement this!  I think it would be a rather important option to have.  I just set up a "buddy" weight loss challenge with my friend, and we were really disappointed to learn that we could not share our weight loss (or gain) only with each other.  Who in the world wants to share that information with all of their random friends?

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.