Shopping list

Because I have no need to take my wallet or phone to the shops due to fitbit pay, I’d like to see a shopping list on my ionic, something I can scroll through and tick off as I go. Could be written on iPhone and then uploaded to the ionic.

Thanks in advance for looking

Moderator Edition Labels. 

10 Comments
Floydster
First Steps

I would like shopping list on the Versa too. It would be great if the list could come from Alexa. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

That’s an interesting idea and could be useful, thanks for sharing this suggestion @Troly!

Jayelo
Pace Setter

That’s a great idea. I would like that available for android and the Versa.

litetaker
Tempo Runner

Hi all! I just wrote an app for both the Fitbit Ionic and Fitbit Versa called "To Do List". It is currently submitted for review by Fitbit but in the meantime, you can get it via this link: https://gam.fitbit.com/gallery/app/6f99b4c4-3861-4df2-ab82-dffc655afb42

Note: You should click that link on your phone. It'll take you to the installation page in the Fitbit app.

It is a pretty basic app that lets you add some to-do entries via the settings of the companion app and shows them on your Fitbit device. You can then use the checkboxes to mark items as done! You can add up to 50 entries (which is hopefully plenty). 

Here are some screenshots!

Default screen with no itemsDefault screen with no itemsItemsItemsItems marked as done!Items marked as done!

Troly
Jogger

Hey that’s perfect, have downloaded it to my ionic and will try it out. Thank you so much.

Marshjenni
Base Runner

Google keep has a simple list function that could probably be easy to sync to the versa, in case that moves this along a bit 

Strider - I'm liking your app, thanks!  Would love to see it be able to sync to a web ui or something that's easier to type your entries into, but for version 1 and the early stages of the fitbit app store THANK YOU!

litetaker
Tempo Runner

@PoisonedChalice a simpler web based interface will help. But this should be a good start. I am not sure if I can go towards a web based interface. Also, Google Keep surprisingly does not allow third party applications to interact with it. So, any data inside Google Keep is walled off and cannot be accessed by other apps. So, Google Keep is not a viable solution.

CoachJonno
Jogger

Why not I integrate with Microsoft To do. Free mobile app on every mobile OS plus desktop windows and browser. API available as well. https://todosupport.helpshift.com/a/microsoft-to-do/?p=web&s=integrations&f=does-to-do-have-a-public...

Status changed to: Released
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this suggestion will be released on the new Versa 2Enabled by Fitbit’s first on-device microphone, Versa 2 is the first Fitbit smartwatch with Alexa Built-in, where you can use voice command to add and view items to your Amazon shopping list.

@Troly, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing your idea, and thanks to all the voters and commenters for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.