Show Battery Percentage When Taking Off Charger

When I put my Charge 3 on the charger it shows me the percentage.  Let's say it's 74%, then I take my shower and am ready to put it back on.  I take it off the charger and have no idea how much (if any) it has charged.  So, I disconnect it and reconnect it so it will show the current charge again.  Now I see 88% and know where I stand.  I wish it would just show you the percentage charged when you remove it and save a step.

My Galaxy Wear watch does this and I like it.  I take it off the charger and know what I am currently at.

Moderator edit: Labels

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

That’s an interesting idea and could be useful, thanks for sharing this suggestion @Kirkjt! I hope it will get many votes. Robot Happy

Britvik
First Steps

Hi Kirkjt,

have you tried squeezing the charging clamp whilst it’s charging then swipe up the screen once? You should see the current charge status at the top.

BigOrange824
First Steps

You can always check battery percentage by swiping up...it’s listed at the top

Status changed to: Released
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this suggestion will be released on the new Versa 2. When you charge Versa 2, you will see the %age it's charged to in the battery icon in the top left of the device screen.

@Kirkjt, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing your idea, and thanks to all the voters and commenters for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.