Show Peak and Low HR Numbers on Graph

It would be nice if your graphs showed the peak heart rate and the low heart rate in an actual number on the graph not just a peak that leaves you guessing.

Moderator Edit: Edited Feature Request title and labels.

9 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LucyAP
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thanks for your contribution on the Feature Request board! 🙂 I think this is a really nice idea. This can help to keep track of your heart's behavior in a very organized way. I can see myself using it every day to see how my heart behaved the previous day! 🙂 

Nick15
First Steps
I hope you could make it as an update and not require a new device. It would also be nice to be able to wear the Fitbit on your ankle or biceps. I work in an area where I will damage the Fitbit if I wear it on my wrist. I would still like to track how my body works at work. I am in the wind industry and climb every day. I appreciate your reply and hope it helps! Sent from my iPhone
SunsetRunner
Not applicable
I agree, being able to wear the charge hr on other areas of the arm or a leg could be advantageous. But of course, the bicep may not be suitable because it changes as it contracts.
mad_jock1
Jogger
Are there any plans in the pipeline to introduce an alarm too alert you if your heart rate gets too high or too low
Tippetwo
First Steps
Peak heart rate alarm would be great!!!
Tippetwo
First Steps
I have to make sure my heart rate does not get to high. It would be nice if I didn't have to look at it all the time.
Fatbit27
Jogger

Yes I just submitted this to FB, and also asked for a 'slider' which would do much the same thing.  I also asked for the future inclusion of a stroke counter (not for your heart lol) but the amount of times you hit a ball in a sport, forehands and backhands.  Currently only available as an attachment on a raquet!

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Status changed to: Released
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the Fitbit app. You can find more details here: What's changed in the latest Fitbit OS update?

@Nick15, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.