Show Time I Drank or Logged Water Consumption

It would be nice if water tracking had a time associated to it when you enter it. That way I can double check if I just entered the glass of water I am drinking or if it was the glass I drank hours ago (so I don't accidentally duplicate it.)

For the time being I am just developing a habit of always logging water before I start drinking it.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

38 Comments
ChrisSklarin
First Steps

Agree with posts looking for a time stamp on water entries. Any chance this is coming in 2017?

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Hi,
I am new to the forum and wrote to customer service with the same suggestion.

I have had my blaze for a year and it really motivates me to walk 10,000 daily steps and especially monitoring daily water intake to make sure I drink 2L min.

I would also like to be able to track daily times of fluid intake and quantities.

can the developer please consider this request?
The CS Guy said the developers monitor these suggestions.

Fingers crossed...thanks

Robinson1022
First Steps

I too would love the timestamp feature. 

Duggerinc
First Steps

I would like to see a time chart of when water intake is logged in the reviewable part of that section. It would help me with hydration I do believe!

Gedd01
First Steps

I would like to have a time stamp  for each recording of water intake as it’s sometimes difficult to remember if you have recorded it especially whilst driving etc.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Gedd01, that's a great suggestion. Thanks for sharing and I've moved it into a similar request. You can check this other suggestion here, post a comment or click on the thumbs-up to show your support. See you around.

Dennison199
First Steps

I want to get a fitbit that will track water but right now I cant track that

please help and get Fit Bit to add this feature

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Dennison199! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request. Post a comment or click on the thumbs-up to show your support. You might be also interested in these other two suggestions:

Keep sharing your ideas.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

SergL
Jogger
it would be very good to log not only the volume but when I was drinking and what. This can be still or sparkling water, or even soup or tea.
Same as done for the food log.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SergL! Thanks for sharing those ideas. We wanted to let you know that one of the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see it here where you can add your vote:

Show Time I Drank or Logged Water Consumption

About your other idea, we'd like to share with you that you can log other type of beverages such as sparkling water or tea in the food tile of the Fitbit app. You can even create a food plan to help you achieve and maintain your weight goal. To find more details about this tile, see this help article. Keep adding your suggestions!

aaaaaaakkkkkkkk
First Steps
It would be really helpful to have time stamps for water tracking. I recently started using that feature, and sometimes i forget if i've logged water yet. I'm never sure if i'm over counting or undercounting because i can't check when i added water last
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @aaaaaaakkkkkkkk, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding a time stamp when logging water intake with us. I noticed this product feedback was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.