Show battery trends of Fitbit device on Fitbit app

Fitbit should be able to show what apps or activities are causing the battery to drop and how long the battery is lasting without needing to recharge. A simple trendline in the app with the apps used that contribute to the battery dropping would suffice. It would allow for better battery management from the user's end.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

5 Comments
Wibby
Interval Runner

That's a really good idea!  Thank you!

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Kanaenae, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about showing the battery trends of your Fitbit device on the Fitbit app with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Guy_
Space Racer

This feature exists for Ionic, Versas and Sense watches in the SimpleClockPro clock face from the Gallery which keeps track of charges and prediction of when the watch will be fully charged.

As the exact charge information is maintained by the watch it is available to easily keep an external log in a Google Sheets and process it in anyway you like.

By switching to this clock face while charging, or using it all the time, you will have a history.

MarioDings
Sprinter

You can use my Just1Battery  to see what your battery uses. You have to build some history with it. 

I charge my Versa2 every day when I'm showering. Almost never above 90% and never under 50%. I could use the Versa2 for at least 4 days. 

Battery drain:

- use of screen

- use of WiFi, only when I'm testing.

- use of GPS (evt. via Bluetooth)

I found that after charging the percentage of the battery drops. That's because charging makes the voltage a bit too high.

Butterfly23q
First Steps

This would be a really good idea and allow transparency so the user can better manage their battery.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.