Show values along the Y-axis on the EOV graph

hi, I got the sp02 graphs. but I would like numbers on it  or score of the blood level? Oxygen also to have the graph on the watch in self? so you could see the graph on the watch. and have the graph  on online dashboard too. hope this helps.

from Oliver 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

11 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Oliver1994. Thanks for sharing those ideas.

We wanted to let you know that one of the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see it here:

Show Blood Pressure Levels on Ionic

You also had shared two unique suggestions, so we have retitled and relabelled your original post here to reflect one of the ideas. Please repost your other idea as individual Feature Suggestions by clicking ‘Add New Suggestion’. Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for. 

Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions.

chaikohwee
Recovery Runner
Beside the EOV graph, provide SpO2 graph (like Heart rate graph) and let user better understand the variation.
x-axis with Timeline and y-axis with SpO2 value
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @chaikohwee, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to have a SpO2 graph better understand the variation. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

Emery25
Jogger
Having oxygen level number to show.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Emery25. Thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to see your oxygen level number on the EOV graph with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support and keep adding your suggestions!

JerryIonic
Runner
I think the ECG graph should be readable right on the app, and not make us go through a magical mystery tour to find it. Too many steps to see something that should be readably available without having to view the graph from an email or text message.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @JerryIonic, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see EOV graph on the Fitbit app. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
Whilst the metrics and SP02 variation chart in conjunction with the SP02 clock face are very insightful, why can't along with the average being recorded in the metrics section also keep a record of the high and low readings from the night. If the information is there for me to see on the watch face surely it can also be recorded alongside.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @mortonboots, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to show high and low numbers on the EOV graph on the Fitbit app. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

MikeR-PDX
Jogger
The estimated Oxygen Variation level chart should show actual numerical data (eg the Y axis should show numbers between 75% and 100%). Saying that there are "High Variations" and "Low Variations" is meaningless if we don't know what "High" and "Low" means and whether we should be concerned about either the frequency or magnitude of variations.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @MikeR-PDX, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about showing values on the Y-axis of the EOV graph with us. I noticed this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.