Silent Premium workouts using apartment furniture

Especially now with the coronavirus, even though things are getting better, I had the need to work out at home a lot. I ended up noticing that the workout routines are not very apartment-friendly in the sense of not making noise/not having jumps. It would be amazing if you could have a series that would be without jumping to solve this issue.
4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @anamanu, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having more routines apartment friendly on Coach. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

You can always keep checking your options of exercises that don't require "jumping" on Fitbit Coach in the section "Free At-Home workouts" "No Equipment Needed" and "Abs and Core".

Fitbit Coach is being deprecated but this suggestion still applies to Fitbit Premium so we've updated the label of your comment. You can find more details about this here: About Fitbit Coach.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

smallstakes
First Steps
I joined Fitbit Coach since I'm not going to the gym during COVID. I have a few basics: resistance bands, light weights, exercise ball. I would like to add these to my profile so they can be added to my Daily Dose workout.
I saw a feature request for gym workouts and weight lifting, but this is slightly different and perhaps easier to implement.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @smallstakes, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see exercises apartment friendly on Fitbit Coach. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

smallstakes
First Steps

Hi @YojanaFitbit .  The suggestion you've moved mine to is a good one, but not related at all to what I'm requesting (other than we are both working out from home).

They are requesting a quiet option for working out.

I'm requesting the ability to add an inventory of my home equipment that can be added to my Daily Dose workouts.  eg. I marked that I have a resistance band and some 8 lb weights at home, so I will get some exercises using them in my Daily Dose.  

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.