Silicone wristbands for allergic people

It would be great if your smart watches were made with silicone or 3D printed face options as well as the aluminum because there is a subset of the population, like myself, that is highly allergic to all metals and therefore cannot upgrade from current devices like the Inspire HR because these options do not exist.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SunsetRunner, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding silicone wristbands for allergic people. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Thanks! It's not the wrist bands I'm talking about but the watch facings and backings themselves. Those are the real problems. Wristbands are easily changed out but the watch facings being made of metal materials can't be changed and are major causes of allergic reactions to people like me

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.