Siri support on Versa 2

It’d be great if the microphone on Versa 2 could be used for Siri on a paired iPhone instead of or in addition to Alexa e.g., Siri via the button and Alexa via the app). Siri’s available with Bluetooth earbuds and headphones connected to iPhones, but I’m not sure if the lack of a speaker would rule out the possibility for Versa 2. The addition of Siri access would be a significant feature, since it would provide greater control over music on the phone than what’s already on the watch (e.g., the ability to start playing music or to bring up a different album), the ability to add iCloud based reminders, the ability to send messages, etc. 

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @ALE00, and thanks for taking the time to share your suggestion about adding support for Siri.

We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If your suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates! In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

hcurvo11
First Steps

I would love to have the Versa 2, but with Siri.  Maybe someone there can figure out how to have both on the same fitness watch????  Not everyone has Android or Alexa.  

jmccannn
Stepping Up

First thing I thought like Op said was how bluetooth earbuds can trigger siri.  Seems like Versa 3 has a mic and speaker so at a min we should be able to see it there? 😅

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.