SiriusXM streaming app

Hello,

Please create a SiriusXM streaming app utilizing the Wi-Fi on the Ionic.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity/Added Labels

73 Comments
BigHank
First Steps

I too would like to have the Sirius XM app work with my new Versa. ASAP

Emvy
Recovery Runner

I asked a couple months ago for Sirius XM but it's not being added, other people want XM radio, we pay for it already, on devices & for our cars. I'm not paying for spotify. If you won't set up XM, maybe at least let us use our free spotify account. 

Charity12
First Steps

Just got the Versa 2 & VERY disappointed it doesn't have Sirius XM!!!May send back. I pay for SiriusXM NOT paying for Pandora Spotify or Deezer! PLEASE add SiriusXM 🙏💖 Thank You 💖

Tappis
Jogger

Please add SiriusXM to Ionic!

Jaidynne
First Steps

I would LOVE a siriusxm ap . It's the only thing I listen to since I already pay for the service!!

KaxiWard
First Steps
I need this app too
gemlenz
Jogger

It would be nice to allow access to Sirius XM Radio on Fitbit watches.

EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @gemlenz, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about adding support to Sirius XM. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here to keep this board organized.

gemlenz
Jogger

Cool. Any idea when it's planned for?

tmarstam68
Jogger

I have been paying for a sirius subscription for eons and will NOT be adding another monthly bill for spotify. Please add a sirius app for charge and versa families. Please please please . . .

Heidi-Jo
First Steps

It would be nice to have the XM app on the Versa. 

Moderator edit: Labels

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thanks for sharing this suggestion. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit. We’d encourage you to make this suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly. Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

MCAA2371
First Steps
An app or something to use SiriusXM on Fitbit Versa 2
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @MCAA2371, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to use Sirius XM Streaming with the Fit bit app. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

Emvy
Recovery Runner
Thank you for your reply. I would love to be able to have XM on my fitbit. I don't have subscriptions to the other apps offered and I won't pay for another service. Thanks again....looking forward to listening to my favorite channels from my fitbit ☺

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
usmcmrs13
First Steps
I'd love to see the Sirius XM work with the Versa 2. I already have an account and it would be so awesome to not have to drag my phone out on a walk when I don't have a pocket...ugh.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @usmcmrs13, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to use Sirius XM streaming app with Fitbit devices. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

jobotts
First Steps
Add the Sirius XM app to Fitbit models!
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @jobotts, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see the option to connect with Sirius XM app. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

trinket1004
First Steps

I would love to see a SiriusXM streaming app for devices that have this type of functionality!  I already pay for siriusxm service and don't want to add yet another bill to the mix.  

BigHank
First Steps
I agree with you 100%
Emvy
Recovery Runner
I hope enough people have requested Sirus XM so we can actually use the music app we already pay for. I dont use any apps on my Versa 2 except for the weather and tracking exercise. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Hypnohart
First Steps

A Sirius XM app would be fantastic!!! Please add as an option.

Blondi79
Stepping Up

Definitely 👍  fitbit users need to have sirusxm as an option!! Please.

BigHank
First Steps
I don't think fit bit cares..... They haven't responded
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.