0 Votes

Sleep mode automatically activate

Allow sleep mode to be on a timer.

For example. Watched enters sleep mode at 11pm and exits sleep mode at 8am.
5 Comments
Status changed to: Existing Feature
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Tman15. Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions. We’re happy to let you know that this already exists on most of our Fitbit devices such as the Charge 3, Charge 4, Inspire 2, Ionic, Versa series, Luxe y Sense. You can set a sleep schedule so the sleep mode can turn on and off automatically at the time you schedule, even if you manually turned it on. You can find more details about this setting in this help article. We hope you enjoy this feature and keep adding your suggestions!

Alicelee
Jogger
I would like a feature setting for the Display on my Sense. The Wake Up should have a setting to be "Motion" during my waking hours and "Button Only" during my sleeping hours.
JohnnyRow
Cosmic Hurdler

@Alicelee   That's what Sleep Mode does if you keep regular hours.

Alicelee
Jogger

@JohnnyRow  How does that work? I literally had just gotten off the chat with support when I posted this. They are the ones who told me this is not a feature they have and told me to come here to make the suggestion. 

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Alicelee. Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions. As our friend mention, we’re happy to let you know that this already exists on the Fitbit Sense. You can set a sleep schedule so the sleep mode can be turned on automatically and prevent your watch from turning on when moving your wrist during those hours. To learn more about this setting, see his help article. We hope you enjoy this feature and keep adding your suggestions!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.