Sports tracker integration

Hello,

Are you considering Sports Tracker co-partnership / integration / support for Fitbit? I would like to use Sports Tracker for GPS and Fitbit Blaze for Heart Rate information

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

8 Comments
ppenttil
Keeping Pace

Hi,

It would be great if 3rd party support for Sports Tracker (http://www.sports-tracker.com) would be added just like support for Endomondo has been done.

Dazzza
Recovery Runner

I agree... I've used Sports Tracker (in it's current form) since 2010 and before that when it was just a nokia app .. I still use it and manually enter the data into My Fitness Pal which then auto imports into fitbit .. why? because Fitbit has an issue with how to utilise the gps on the s4 and I found it would "jump about" and even on the days it didn't jump about .. it wouldn't track the same distance ST was .. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlejandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thanks for stopping byWoman Happy I think that the more apps Fitbit support, the more you will enjoy your Fitbit tracker. Please keep sharing your suggestions. Woman Wink

migas_xpt0
Stepping Up

I agree! please add Sports tracker integration

petaqui
Jogger

Hi!

Is there any news about this? Would be great having an app for http://www.sports-tracker.com/ at my Ionic ❤️

Thanks!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I can’t tell about possible future plans for this integration on our side, but I still wanted to highlight the fact that many integration is done by the 3rd party application, service or product like this one. Even if we don’t do it ourselves, Sport Tracker developers would be able to sync the exercises you've done to Fitbit using our Activity & Exercise Logs Web API . I suggest you contact them also to request this feature.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Dear community members, thanks for sharing this suggestion. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit! We’d encourage you to make your suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly! Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

calster1
Stepping Up

Would like to see an app for the Versa to work with Sports Tracker similar to Strava. Thx

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.