Spotify Control On Inspire 2

I would like to be able to pause and play, skip tracks and go back tracks on Spotify all with my Inspire 2.
Thomas
6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @OfficialThomas, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Spotify Control on Inspire 2. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Brux
First Steps

Yes! It would make a giant difference for my daily use. Podcast controls too please!

aliciabliss777
First Steps

I agree. I bought the Inspire 2 because it was on sale but also because it said there is music control. I'm disappointed I can't control my Spotify with it while I'm exercising. Instead, I'll have to pull my phone out every time. Absolutely ridiculous. 

timpool06
First Steps

So my Mi band stopped being able to control my music so I decided to ditch it and go buy a Fitbit I went with the inspire 2 because it was the cheapest and it doesn't have the function to control music either. I'm definitely not happy

JamesIsBored
First Steps

Make. This. Happen.

Jsuzie
First Steps

Yes, pleeeeease connect with Spotify! :musical_notes: :headphone: 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.