Spouses' Challenge

I would like to make a suggestion (if it doesn't already exist)??
On "The challenges" Fitbit offer, could you all design a challenge for Spouses?
Where Husbands​ & Wives could unite steps and compete against other Husbands & Wives.
I believe it will create a Stronger Bond in The Marriages....
My wife & I have created a Stronger Bond & Better Relationship through "stepping" together...
Please consider this suggestion and create a challenge or an App...
Sincerely,
J. Black III

Moderator edit: format

3 Comments
JeronG
First Steps

Add the ability to have group vs group challenges. For example, my wife and me would have the ability to challenge another couple. We would have the ability to create a team name as well. Team sizes should be allowed to be as big as 5 people. Thanks.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.