Step/Sync Dashboard for App Users without a Fitbit

I chatted at length last week with your support rep, Aura, and even longer just now with Charles. The outcome is disappointing, however, because lots of rich Step/Sleep data is clearly there in my Fitbit account, but I can't add any such Dashboard tile in the app so it's quickly and easily visible, with Notifications keeping me honest. Great data is actively and successfully being sync'ed from my Pebble watch into Apple Health on my iPhone, and from there via Sync Solver into my Fitbit account ... if only your app would allow me to add the Sleep and Step tiles my college friend (who owns a Fitbit) sees by default on her Dashboard. Mine functions merely as a Calorie/Food/Water Dashboard really geared towards weight loss, and I don't wan that. I've installed and deleted your app a couple times over the past few weeks, but without the ability to add such tiles and test out the functionality, I'll probably remove it again and won't be progressing into the future purchase of an Ionic without first seeing how I like the tech/data/functionality.

P.S. I know about Mobile Track, and won't be using my iPhone to track activity. I don't sleep with my iPhone on my body, as I do my watch, and my main exercise these days is swimming, sooo .....

1 Comment
Status changed to: Not currently planned
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.