Strech Goals

It would be nice to be able to set one to three additional goals that activate once your primary goal has been reached.  

For example, say I wanted to reach a minimum of 10K steps, then stretch for 5K more and an additional 5K after that.  With stretch goals enabled it would light up for the first goal, reward you with a ding, and reset for the light for the next goal to keep you motivated through the day.  Plus it is easier to check the lights then to logon to the application to check my steps.

Thanks,

John

3 Comments
ianelsley
Jogger

I had a similar idea. I was thinking that once your goal is achieved the lights could reset and start over again, you wont lose track as you've already felt the vibration and you're not going to forget all those steps are you? I know the obvious solution is to increase the goal in the app but my week / weekend activity is often different (relatively high week totals rather than low weekend) so it would be a real pain to keep adjusting the goal.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AmritaFitbit
Premium User
Progression Runner

Great idea! Thanks for posting! 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum
Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs located at the top right box of the Feature Suggestions Board screen. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.