Stress notification (high) for mental health

Let us enter manual blood pressure readings, to help us track trends.
And give the option to receive a notification when stress is high. Something like "take a break, do a breathing exercise".

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

12 Comments
onewnan
Jogger

How come we can log weight and diet but not blood pressure? Much of the potential value-add of Fitbit is to let us track all our health metrics one place.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @FamilyCIO, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about receiving a notification when stress levels are high with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

You might be also interested in this other suggestion: Able to log blood pressure in the Fitbit app.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

gofastman
First Steps

A high stress alert would be life changing for some of us!

Jlamarre
Jogger

I just purchased the Sense and a one year premium in order to get an alert when I get to stressed. I was taken to the hospital last week and stayed the night. All this because of a very high stressed day. I noticed after the fact. It was too late.

Plus one for me. 

JShepp
Jogger
I would like to suggest you add these 3 things please.

1. Play music directly from my Fitbit without needing Bluetooth Headphones / Speakers
2. Receive Stress (EDA) notifications when my stress level becomes too high
3. Add talk-to-text for text message replies for iOS

Oli4ka
First Steps

I'd also use it

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @JShepp, we wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing suggestions:

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for.

Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions.

JShepp
Jogger

@YojanaFitbit  That link you provided for Music Storage isn't what I am asking for at all with regards to playing music directly from my Fitbit Sense Watch.

I want to play music directly from my watch.  I can make calls on my watch so I know the watch has speakers. 

What I want is to play music DIRECTLY from the watch.  I don't want to connect to headphones or speakers.  When I go running I don't like to put noise canceling headphones in my ear.  I live in Texas.  Everyone will run over a jogger or bicycler in a second without thinking, therefore I need my ears uncovered and paying attention for backing out cars and people whipping around corners.

Please add my suggestion to the pile.  Your link is not what I am looking for.  

Thank you.

SandieRuns
First Steps

I also would like to know when I’m having extreme stress with an alarm. 
Thank you 

SandieRuns
First Steps

How do I set this up?

Thank you. 

happymangle
Base Runner

Also would like to set it up but have no idea how to do it

jerfer
First Steps

Feeling overwhelmed? It's essential to prioritize mental health. Try relaxation techniques like deep breathing or meditation. Remember, it's okay to ask for help. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.