Sugar tracking every meal to see it on nutritional fact percentage

I found the food summary where the total sugar is listed but the pie chart summary only lists carbs, fat and protein. Sugar needs to be included as a nutritional fact percentage, not just a summary.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ibuc69, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding "Sugar tracking" for every meal to see it on nutritional fact percentage graph. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

NormOB
Jogger
Could you please add Sugars and Added Sugars to the food log stats.
NormOB
Jogger

Add to Daily totals

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @NormOB, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to track "Sugar" in every meal to see it on nutritional fact percentage. I've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices.You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.