Support Hebrew language to Luxe tracker

I suggest releasing a new update to support Hebrew language in the new Luxe tracker

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

18 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @EllaZonshine, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Hebrew language support to Fitbit Luxe. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

CrazyVet
First Steps

I join in the request for support of Hebrew and RTL text support for luxe. I just switched from charge 3, which had good support for Hebrew text, and this otherwise great tracker is quite lacking in this matter. I expected an upgrade in user experience and this is disappointing. 

MiraSh
First Steps

I would like to join the request for hebrew support for luxe. I bought it because of nice features but all the notifications and whatsapp in hebrew I can't read, it's terrible. My experience and impression of the tracker are really damaged because of this. 

IfatS
Recovery Runner

I just bought a fitbit luxe… I would never assume that in this time and age where technology is so advanced, it would not have Hebrew language support.

I’m thinking of returning the product…

Are you planning to fix this soon? If so, I’ll reconsider… 

Thank you 🙏🏻 

mookielady
Base Runner

I would benefit from this as well.

dmagalw
First Steps

I would benefit from it as well.

Not sure why Hebrew is not supported on all devices. It is supported on Inspire 2 and charge 3.

I hope it will be supported on Luxe and Charge 5

Noam123
First Steps

Please add Hebrew support to luxe!!! 

Kerenmm
Jogger

I join in the request for Hebrew support and pretty disappointed that this has bot been implemented yet.

hadasf
First Steps

I join the request and would like to express my deep disappointment in this not being supported/fixed yet. And this is an understatement.

If I only find the time and energy I'll return the product.

IfatS
Recovery Runner

Seriously??
New firmware update!!! And still no rtl characters support?

What are you thinking?

You got this on certain devices… How is it so hard to add this on? I’m a programmer and cannot understand why it’s such a problem even if its just for 2 people asking for it!!! And by now there are many. 
I hope we’re not being taken seriously for the right reasons. 😞

Hadas
Stepping Up

Although I really like the watch itself and its app, my next sport watch will not be from Fitbit.

My previous watch was Fitbit Alta HR and I expected that one of the upgrades in luxe will include Hebrew support. It's unfortunate that much cheaper watches have Hebrew support but Fitbit (which was bought by google!) does not.

IfatS
Recovery Runner

Another update, another nothing 😞

gbbulechka
First Steps

I’ve we just switched to fitbit luxe from another brand. Lack of Hebrew was an unpleasant surprise. Please, fix it 🙏🏼

Karine123
Jogger

I join the request for Hebrew!

A huge disadvantage that I cannot read meassages!

ChenR
First Steps

I just got the luxe fitbit, after using a watch from a different brand - it's unbelievable you don't have Hebrew support in your watches! That's a big and unpleasant surprise - if it will not change soon, we don't have any reason to purchase your watches.

IfatS
Recovery Runner

The only thing that matters to Fitbit are votes.  There are a bunch of threads about this issue. We just have to make sure to vote in one place as many as possible for them to even notice this as a problem. Personally I don't understand why a language should even be an issue at this time and age but obviously Fitbit works more like a computer than actually listen to the frustrations of the minority. 

CrazyVet
First Steps

The absurdity of this issue is that previous models supported RTL and hebrew letters, so it's only logical that upgrading within Fitbit's product range you expect a similar language support. Huge disappointment.

IfatS
Recovery Runner

GREAT SURPRISE 🤗

Finally it happened!!

Thank you...

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.