Support N26 for Fitbit Pay!

There was a post talking about supporting Revolut, n26, and Monzo on Fitbit Pay. But, when the Fitbit team switched the idea to completed, only Revolut is supported. Apparently, the "Suggestor" forgot about the tip about only suggesting one suggestion per post. Thus, let's show some love for n26 users!

62 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thanks for your suggestion @JediYeap. It would be a good addition for Fitbit Pay, I hope it gets many votes.

rvrangel
First Steps

Yes, I don't have Revolut, and N26 support is really missing. Please add support for their cards, it would make life so much easier!!

DixieFlatline
First Steps

Yes, we need n26 support!

Androbito
First Steps

I'm a new fitbit charge 3 user and I bought the special edition to use fitbit pay, i'm a N26 client and I don't want a revolut account can you please add N26 support otherwise the feature is useless to me! 

Glorfindelor
Jogger

Yes please! New Charge 3 user with N26 account, Fitbit Pay support needed here!

Also please refer to this post for upvotes and comments: lots of them about N26, not Revolut! https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Support-of-Revolut-cards-and-Monzo-N26-etc-for-F...

Rainsua
First Steps

I'd love to pay with my Fitbit Versa using N26... 

samiw
First Steps

Please add N26 support.

Before that I don't have any supported card so no reason to buy any fitbit products as no ability to use it for payments.

StefanBijl
First Steps

Please add n26 to fitbit.. Both their mastercard and the maestro card.. It would be a great addition.

Angeles83
First Steps

I love the ionic and I love N26, these two together are the perfect combo. Please add N26.

Glorfindelor
Jogger

Any news?

Rjgcol
First Steps

Any plans to include N26 in Fitbit pay? N26 is killing it in Europe and it is the one I use for all my tips abroad. Cannot understand how Revolut is supported and not N26.

luca010
First Steps

When Fitbit team Will add N26 in Fitbit Pay? I hope as soon as possibile.

lpv1995
First Steps

Please introduce payment with n26 please

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

There are not much cards accepted from Germany (not one of the more used ones).

N26 would be great and increase the acceptance of Fitbit Pay a lot - specially in the times of Covid that would be very helpful! 

JoGK
Jogger

Please add N26. Now with Charge 4, contactless payment is possible in many places around the world!

mariegctav
Jogger

It was very frustrating go realize Fitbit doesn't support n26. It would make my life so much easier to be able to use Fitbit pay. Please consider it!!

matiasfbruno
First Steps

When will be N26 added to Fitbit pay? It would be a really game-changer. I won't switch bank for this. Thanks.

LoukasD
First Steps

N26 is probably the top neobank within EU. Please consider adding support.

Biplov
Stepping Up

This is kind of getting frustrating now. Is there any updates regarding this?

Single reason to buy ionic was fitbit pay which i can't even use because the bank is not supported.

Please consider bringing N26 to fitbit pay.

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

To be honest @Biplov fitbit has everything needed already setup.

It is now up to the bank to add Fitbit pay, this is the final step that Fitbit can not do.

You really would do better to ask the bank, maybe even send them a link to this thread. 

DerJo
First Steps

It is really annoying, that Fitbit Pay cant be used with one of the most important Fintechs. Also Barclaycard support is missing since this is one of the most common credit cards in Europe and even just arrived at Google Pay and IOS

Suspectbeatz
First Steps

Please add support for n26

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

As Boon has been closed down, there is not much choice left for european customers. N26 as one of the big players would be highly appreciated.

tlebon
First Steps

i also want n26 support please, fitibit pay was a big reason to buy the charge, and its useless if I cant access my bank!

Glorfindelor
Jogger

I think the requests are fairly growing, what about giving us N26 support now? 🙂

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.