Support persian alphabet

As an Iranian  who is a new user of Fitbit Versa I strongly request that you provide the Persian(Farsi) language support for showing the received notification on watch. I appreciate it if you could consider this factor on future firmware updates.

Best Regards

11 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

AlirezaM
First Steps

Yes that also my concern, and it can be addressed easily, together with Arabic and Urdu support.

parismola
First Steps

Thanks for your attention. I hope it will be available soon, because it's a pity with all the brilliant capabilities it lacks such a common property.

n0ise9914
First Steps

Fitbit can also empower watch-face creators by implementing custom-font renderer for it's web-engine

hariri
First Steps

I think if supporting Persian alphabet and numeral will add to the watch, i probably use it for myself

Piand
First Steps

While most characters are similar to the Arabic language, there are some characters in Persian(Farsi) that Arabic alphabets do not support. So please consider adding Persian (Farsi) alphabets to Fitbit as we currently cannot read the messages in our language. 

Thanks!

Ali912
First Steps

Hello. I have a fitbit versa2. I am really satisfied with everything, but it doesn't support Farsi fonts. Is there any chance that I can have Farsi fonts support on it?

parismola
First Steps

I have been using Versa for more than a year and unfortunately nothing has been done to solve this problem. It is weird to know this issue even exists in Versa2. I hope they consider resolving it in future updates soon.

Ali912
First Steps

It's Actually an unfortunate thing for the Persian fans and users of Fitbit products.  I hope they solve the problem ASAP.

parismola
First Steps

I guess the number of Persian users is not that much so Fitbit has not taken any action yet. I hope they consider a solution for this issue regardless the number of current affected users anyway, because it can even bring better market for them not only in Iran, but also in all the countries which use the same alphabet letters.

Ehsan_k
First Steps

This thread is opened for more than 2 years. Sincerely, I do not expect anything happens for Persian/ Arabic/ Urdu users.

I will send back this incomplete product the first thing tomorrow morning.

Good Luck, Fitbit!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.