Moderator edit: Clarified subject and labels

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Thank you very much for sharing your idea @Kladz

Let's see what other users think about adding settings like this for swimming pool lengths.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum
Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs located at the top right box of the Feature Suggestions Board screen. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.
kb_56
First Steps

At the moment the minimum pool length available on the Charge 3 is 10 metres.  I need to enter 8 metres because this is the standard measurement for pools in Spain.  I find it strange that you cannot enter anything less than 10 metres.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @kb_56, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post; as it is not currently planned. You can keep adding your votes to this suggestion so we can keep tracking this request overtime. Learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. I hope to see you around.

Desert-er
Stepping Up
Please allow the user to enter custom pool lengths, specifically lengths smaller than 10 m. The simplest way to do this would be to add a direct numerical entry field. It literally would take a single line of code change. It would allow for more accurate calorie count for users with smaller pools.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Desert-er, thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to customize the pool length for less than 10 m with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.