Swipe to view different days in Today on Fitbit app dashboard

Please add the ability to swipe left/right through daily pages in the iOS App dashboard. I frequently want to browse my recent activity from the dashboard. The arrows on the updated UI are a small improvement from the tiny arrows right next to the edit action in the old UI, but they're still suboptimal.

Ideally, the days of the dashboard would scroll horizontally with left & right swipes (just like scrolling left/right through days in the iOS built-in Calendar App's day view), but please don't let any issues with animation support prevent you from simply adding gesture listeners to increment/decrement the day of the dashboard with any left/right swipe gesture on the iOS dashboard screen.

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

6 Comments
SunsetRunner
Not applicable
Android has this. Why not iOS?
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Fatpigeon
First Steps
In Today tab we’ll have to tap on “<“ and “>” to view the different days which is not very intuitive. Using swipe action to go through the different days will be much better. Thanks!
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Fatpigeon, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to swipe on Today Dashboard in the Fitbit app. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

Inavw
Jogger

We are again not able to swipe through the days in the heartrate section on the Fitbit dashboard. Could we please bring this feature back?

Inavw
Jogger

Come to think of it this feature of being able to navigate through days would be good to have back again in all the different sections

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.