Bring back the old sleep summary page

When I had my Charge 5 and the first few weeks of having my Charge 6 the app would give me a sleep summary page with, Sleep Stages, Time in each stage, Oxygen levels and Bedtime and wakeup all on a handy page. Since a recent update I now seem to get a much more basic three tiles and I have to open each one and look through for all the information.
1,527 Comments
TammieLee
First Steps

I was surprised that the sleep graph went away. I liked seeing my exact awake time during sleep. If it was a perk of Premium I actually do not feel a need to continue paying for it. 

Lizzie333
First Steps

Every morning I wake up to the new sleep summary design, it actually makes me angry! The fact it has not reverted back to the original design after so much negative feedback (and pleaing!) reflects Google’s disrespect for its customers. Hopefully one morning soon I will be pleasantly surprised. 

Robomower
Jogger
I wholeheartedly agree, I just can’t believe that someone would OK the implementation of this new design when it is so completely useless every day I hate it more and more and probably will start looking at the Apple Watch at this point because if this is the future of this company, they hit the self-destruct mode. I can’t even tap on it to enlarge it. It’s so ridiculous and trying to see it through the clutter.
Sent from my iPhone
Sallyjono
First Steps

Please bring back the old Sleep Tracking views!  This new version is very hard to read, especially the Benchmark view. I don’t understand this new view at all - it is not helpful at all. I loved the old style!  So easy to understand. Not this new version. It doesn’t seem like an improvement at all. More of a downgrade. Sorry. 

meja69
First Steps

Please go back to old design. This update is absolute trash. Information is hard to read and unpleasant for the eyes. I consider selling my two year purely because of new design

SarahWeiss
First Steps

I do not like the new sleep graph. The layout is hard to read. I cannot just "click the tab" to see more info as someone else said. I use this feature every day as I struggle with sleep and other health issues. I'm very disappointed with Fitbit since Google took over. I cancelled my premium subscription and I'm looking at apple watch now. 

jtpryan
Base Runner
My exact awake time is right on the top:

[image: image.png]
Lori_CB
Jogger

For those who do not have premium, do not get it now. I’ve had premium for years and I have the same crappy graph that everyone else has. Premium used to give me the additional data of a restoration score which was essentially my sleeping heart rate. Now that information is buried and hard to find and doesn’t seem to be an extra perk. Like many of you, I am going to look at finally switch into the Apple Watch. The Fitbit sleeping data was the only thing holding me to the Fitbit.

patpat1155
Recovery Runner
By now you should have received plenty of requests to bring back the old sleep summary page and with all the reasons as to why. Please don't delay.
Rosalee53
Recovery Runner

see change org petition, the link was rejected here. The title is

"Stop Google from ruining Fitbit: Bring back 3rd party apps, Wi-Fi and more to the Versa 4"

Lori_CB
Jogger
I have premium and crappy graphics!

Sent from my iPhone
Rosalee53
Recovery Runner

"Stop Google from ruining Fitbit: Bring back 3rd party apps, Wi-Fi and more to the Versa 4"

Rosalee53
Recovery Runner

Rosalee53
Recovery Runner

ColDick
First Steps
I don’t have a Versa 4????
Sent from my iPhone
buckeyemike74
Stepping Up

The new format is almost useless. Please go back to the old format for displaying sleep data, which was fantastic!!!

Dedoplox
First Steps
The new sleep tracking design is absolutely terrible. I can hardly tell what it's trying to tell me, all the colours blend in with each other.

I actually cancelled my premium as a result, I just don't see any value in it because I stopped using the sleep tracking timeline due to being unable to quickly understand it.
Dedoplox
First Steps

The new sleep summary is so bad that I stopped using it, as a result I also cancelled my premium because, well I stopped using it..

A real shame, I loved the sleep summary. Can't even decipher the new one.

OldApp
Jogger

I also stopped using sleep tracking in my Fitbit. It’s a waste of time. Most days it doesn’t even pick up the hours that I sleep. I want to compare my REM and deep sleep to standards. This info is completely gone. Why would Google think that people will subscribe to premium when they can’t even get the basics right and continue to make “improvements” that sabotage the well functioning existing features. The only motivation I came up with is that Google is trying to sabotage Fitbit. Every change they have made in the app has generated consumer complains that travel directly into deaf ears. 

chriswilliam999
Stepping Up

Google is continuing to ruin FITBIT, Now the web page dashboard is disabled. I have been a FITBIT user for many years but now will be looking for a different system to monitor my sleep, steps and health. Can't believe google is so ignorant in realizing they are ruining FITBIT.

BNew1
Stepping Up

Why mess up a good thing? The last few updates have made Fitbit less friendly and confusing. On some nights the sleep duration now shows "no data" and has never done that before (so frustrating). The graphs are all screwed up and are no help. I'm unable to track numbers like I use to and this is important in overall health. I'm also considering looking into a new tracker if this doesn't change. 

jtpryan
Base Runner

@D613 

@SarahWeiss Just curious, the people I know with an Apple watch typically charge it when they go to bed, along with their iPhone. So what can be done, and what is the trade off, if you sleep with it and charge it during the day?  I don't know how long it takes to charge it either.  Same goes for the Pixel Watch.  I assume you are both iPhone users, why is it you didn't get the Apple Watch to begin with?

Festy
First Steps
The new sleep format is stupid ridiculous. It is so hard to read. Absolutely no reason to change from the old format. PLEASE GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS PREVIOUSLY!!!!!
BARFIT
First Steps

Agreed. Please stop “upgrading” return to the legible sleep display and leave well enough alone. Thanks.

missymb
First Steps

The new update to the sleep data has been frustrating and unhelpful. It is harder to read and compare sleep across the week; the scroll down summary was quick and easy. I also strongly dislike how you can't find the exact number on the line graphs, useless. Please change it back or give users the option to choose which version they want to use. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.