Three things I want on my next fitbit.

Wrist band with readout like the Force (so I don't have to check data on the phone), waterproof (for when it goes through the washer), and add a "find my fitbit" feature.

Moderator Edit: Updated label

3 Comments
PriscillaJane
Premium User
Jogger

Also - the Flex doesn't count my stair climbing.  I want credit for all the stairs and hills I'm walking!

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AmritaFitbit
Premium User
Progression Runner

Appreciate the feedback! Thanks for posting!

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the Fitbit Inspire 2. This tracker is water-resistant to 50 meters and will display your details on the screen, as well as track your swim activities. You can also use the Tile app to find your tracker. You can find more details about this tracker here.

@PriscillaJane, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.