Tile to track alcohol intake

Hi team!  How about a tile on the dashboard to track alcohol intake?  It could count calories, alcohol free days, units of alcohol per day, etc.  It could help us reduce or moderate our drinking and that always helps towards better health!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and label

79 Comments
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Filip89, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to track alcohol consumption on the Fitbit app with us. I noticed this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

Rrafert
Jogger

Hitting goals on the Fitbit app really motivates me.  I think this would be a great addition that would make me think twice before having that next drink.  

ChazS
First Steps

This was first suggested 4 Years ago! Why are the developers so SLOW AND UNRESPONSIVE? For goodness sake - given the effects of ALCOHOL on fitness and health a tracker is essential. It’s absence reduces the whole Fitbit concept to an expensive Toy! 
Come on developers Remedy this!

Marjorie1980
First Steps

Can we please refloat this to the FitBit app UX team? Kindly design and accordingly for this? I think it could help a lot of ppl. In any case it would be great if we could pick out 'food types like fruits/ vegetables, coffee, alcohol, starches etc, get stats and set min or max goals (i.e. 2 pieces of fruit per day or max 2 units of alcohol a week). The app can then float a reminder to assist. Would improve the FitBit app by a 100000x as far as this user is concerned.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.