Track Sexual Activity as Most Active Minutes

I would like to see a feature developed to track my sexual activity as "very active minutes" OR at least have the option to enter it manually. It's activity that burns calories!!
Pretty please?!

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

5 Comments
JgleJne
Recovery Runner

Agreed!   My old mobile app that I had on my phone had an option for 'sexual activity' and you could adjust it for how vigorous or how long to get the calories burned.  This would be a great feature since I am having to kind of fudge my numbers now and not getting probably an accurate count.

lisaheartspie
Jogger
It'd be great if this was added to the activity list. It's in most fitness apps.
enas_nikos
First Steps

That would be great. It is nice to know how many calories were burnt, if the sexual activity was intense etc. That is, some sexual KPIs.

@lisaheartspie wrote:
It'd be great if this was added to the activity list. It's in most fitness apps.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
RickyFitbit
Cross-Country Runner

Did you know you can define your own "custom" activities to cover any that don't appear in the list? You can do so, by following the instructions in this article. Thanks for the suggestion though! 

lisaheartspie
Jogger
Yes but don't you need to know how many calories you've burned in order to add it manually? I guess I can use another fitness app to calculate it and then add it to fitbit but that's a waste of time. I might as well use Loseit and have my fitbit steps feed into it.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.