Track anxiety on Stress Management tile

In the mindful feature, I would like to see anxiety listed. Stress and anxiety are not.the same, and those of us whom have anxiety have different symptoms than just stress. Also when I am expert anxiety my Fitbit is perceiving it as active heart zone, when I am sitting still trying to focus on my breathing to correct the anxiety.
4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Ladyjaz, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about tracking anxiety on the Fitbit app. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Edit02
First Steps
My heartbeat spikes due to social anxiety and I get false readings of active zone minutes. I'd like to retroactively separate my anxiety log (AZM) from my fitness log. If I can select the episode of false azm, separately log it and comment, I can detail my triggers per episode in a log/journal + what measures I took to reduce the heart beat spike.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Edit02, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about tracking anxiety using heart rate zone details. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

Ken63
Jogger

I agree, I just turned tho monitor on and it came up with a spike an hour later. The available logging did not include anxiety, how am I supposed to actively track that? Anxiety is not stress

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.