Treasure Trek for Versa 3 and Sense

Versa 3 does not have the amazing Treasure Trek game, it needs it!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

22 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Doozerbob, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Treasure Trek for Versa 3. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

LDritchLibryan
First Steps
Hello! I'm really interested in using Treasure Trek to help motivate me with my fitness goals. I've seen terrific reviews for it; unfortunately, it is not available on the new Sense. Please see to it that FitBit Labs adds compatibility to the Sense. Thanks!
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @LDritchLibryan, thanks for sharing your feedback about adding Treasure Trek for Sense. I've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

Orlando.Cassano
First Steps

Any about about this request ?

Will Treasure Trek be supported by Versa 3

Feliciamc
Recovery Runner

I loved treasure trek on my versa 2.  Very disappointed it is not available with my new sense. 

Btumbleson
First Steps

I would love to have treasure trek on my sense. I think it would be a awesome little motivator for me to get my steps in 

Patachou82
Base Runner

Please, I would love to see it on Sense! It’s such a helpful and fun app, we need it.

KSupra20
First Steps

I also enjoyed Treasure Trek on the versa. It was a great passive tracker and a reward game at the same time. It would be a nice game to have on the Sense. 

Patachou82
Base Runner

I'd be curious to know how many votes it takes for the suggestion to be taken into account?

Feliciamc
Recovery Runner
Me too
Beautyremnant
First Steps

Me too, I list my other watch and wouldn't have picked this midweek if I knew apps were so limited. 

Craigster007
First Steps

I would love to see Treasure Trek available for the Sense.   Even better would be a James Bond featured step goals, maybe even include the exotic locations where I'm putting my stealthy spy steps to use.

Risarama
Jogger

Please add Treasure Trek for Sense. Just upgraded today from Versa 2 and so sad it isn’t available for the Sense ☹️

kemills
First Steps

Please bring treasure trek to Versa 3.  you are quick to suggest updating to the latest and supposedly greatest fitbit, but no mention that our favourite apps will not be available.  very disappointed.

ColtGriff55
First Steps
Please bring back Treasure Trek or a game like this, For someone like myself who has had their fitbit for a long time, having a game like that makes it more fun. I have almost every badge so this is one of the only things to look forward too other than if new badges were released.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @ColtGriff55, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about bringing back the Treasure Trek for our latest Fitbit Smartwatches. It seems a similar idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

renitaeidenschi
First Steps

I would love to see the Treasure Trek game, too. That and the Fitbit Pet!

loisreid
Jogger
I absolutely loved treasure trek on a previous device, please bring it to the versa 3!
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi, thanks for sharing this suggestion about adding Treasure Trek on the Versa 3 with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

RaikiKalda
First Steps

Hi.

People have suggested to add Treasure Trek for Versa 3 already 2 years ago... but it is still not there. Do you know if it might come at all or this is a lost cause?

Orlando.Cassano
First Steps

Hi,

I'm still waiting for it 2 years later.

But it seems that we won't get any reply other than links to the FAQ 😕 

MummaG888
First Steps

Is there any walking apps like the treasure trek or I used to have a NY City and a Valley trail app on my old Fitbit for the Versa 3. Good little options to have you reach for a reward.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.