Trend for Cardio Fitness Score

Hello,
I would like to se a trend or history of my Cardio Fitness score so I can track changes.

Moderator edit: labels.

81 Comments
Phade
Base Runner

Hey Everyone,

The only other thread I could find about this topic is 3 years old and locked, so I thought I'd bring it up again.

I like the Cardio Fitness score, but I'd like to see how I trend on that score and the ability to set a goal score.  Since the score is likely slow-moving, a weekly trend graph is likely to be sufficient.  

I use Fitbit to track my health value trends (is my exercise/weight/BMI/fat/etc going up/down/same).  Having the ability to see the same trending on my Cardio Fitness score would be helpful in making health decisions and highlighting the results of those decisions.

I greatly enjoy the Fitbit products and services but would like to see more of what I want: trends.

Thanks again and have a great day!

JohnnyRow
Cosmic Hurdler

Tap heart rate tile to see RHR.  Then tap expand box near top right (square made up of 4 outward-pointing arrows) to open up full-screen display of RHR with 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 1 year options.

Look for that symbol on other graphs also.  Then tap similar box with inward-pointing arrows to get back to smaller size.

Phade
Base Runner

Ahh yes, I have access to the resting heart rate graphs and trends, but I am looking for the same information for the "Cardio Fitness" score.  If I swipe to that screen and tap the pointy square, it shows my current score, scale values of "excellent" to "poor", and what I can do to improve my score.  However, it does not show any trending graphs like it does for RHR.  It is these "Cardio Fitness" graphs I am looking for.  Any suggestions on that one?  Thanks again!!

JohnnyRow
Cosmic Hurdler

You're right.  Sorry.  I guess I wasn't thinking clearly.  I don't think you can get that for fitness score now.

Phade
Base Runner

No prob.  Feel free to thumbs-up the suggestion, though.  😁

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Phade, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option on the Fitbit app. We really appreciate your feedback. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. This is not currently planned at this moment. You can keep adding your votes to this suggestion so we can keep tracking this request overtime. Learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. I hope to see you around.

Dave4226
Recovery Runner

I want to graph my cardio fitness score over time just like I can graph my weight or resting heart rate over time.  I have improved my cardio fitness score but I don't know by how much.  (Wish I had saved it in a spreadsheet or something)

EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Dave4226, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

KellyJess
First Steps

I think it would be a useful feature to be able to see how your cardio fitness score has changed over time, maybe a graph that shows your starting score and any changes over your fitness journey and how you are progressing. 

EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @KellyJess, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about being able to see cardio fitness score progress. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

sammywammy
First Steps

Would be great to see the progress on the cardio score.  Where you first started and how far it’s moved  it don’t show where you first started and how far you have progressed 

EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @sammywammy, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about having a trend for Cardio Fitness Score. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

h_lamarr
First Steps
Fitbit needs a way to determine when your heart is dangerously too low or unstable - especially when your Cardio Fitness Score reads "excellent". For example, a cardiac stability test would help where users lay down for 5 min, then they look at the BPM. Then they stand up for 2 min and look at the BPM. A >=20 point difference is dangerously high.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @h_lamarr, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to monitor low cardio fitness score trends. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Status changed to: Under Consideration
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Kelly5342 and thanks for sharing this suggestion, which has received votes from other community members. I’m happy to let you know that this suggestion has been picked up internally at Fitbit and is being considered by our team. This suggestion will either remain ‘Under Consideration’ until released, or else move to ‘Not Currently Planned’ if it’s not viable right now. Further updates will be posted here.

Please remember that if a suggestion is chosen for development, it can take some time before updates are available or a release is finalized, so thanks in advance for your patience. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs. Fans can continue to vote for this feature suggestion while it is under consideration.

BetterEveryTime
First Steps

Fingers crossed this suggestion makes it from "Under Consideration" to an actual feature of the Fitbit offering. I'm so disappointed that I don't have the data recorded for when I started wearing my Fitbit so I could see how my score has changed over the past few months 😞

Lenarrr
First Steps

Yes please!

Synonymous
First Steps

Yes please

EveyRose
Jogger

Is this an addition we could see soon. I know my score has changed in the last few months and I would definitely like to be sable to track the improvement

LotsOfWater
First Steps

A no-brainer this one. The use of colors (the greener the better) in the current stat is already motivating. A graph showing the trend with the same gradience would be awesome. We only have one ❤️ so you can't have too much motivation when it comes to taking care of it!

JulieSNz
Jogger

Come on Fitbit.  These suggestions have been happening for several years now yet we still don't have any action.  Why not ?

KG_2run6
First Steps
Most data FitBit tracks over time so users can see prior day/week/month/year of steps, distance, sleep, HR, etc. it would be great to also be able to track Cardio Fitness over time - seeing a 55 is great but I have no idea if that is improved/decreased/stayed the same since last week/month/year
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @KG_2run6, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see trend for Cardio Fitness Score. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". I hope to see you around.

Giampi71
5K Racer

It would be great to have the Cardio Fitness Score trend graph under Health Metrics section.

admumbai
First Steps
There is just one static 30 day score for V02 max (Cardio Fitness score). How do I track improvements over time. Seems like a very basic trend chart on Cardio Fitness score is missing
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.