Turkish language support for Versa series

Please add Turkish language support our devices and application.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

37 Comments
aysinayverdi
First Steps

Please add Turkish support include app.

ErayAyverdi
First Steps

Please add Turkish language support our devices and application.

fbaybo
First Steps

dear fitbit managers we want Turkish language

nihatkilic1978
First Steps

You can see Fitbit watches in all stores in Turkey. It is a really successful brand in terms of quality. The lack of Turkish language support seems to be the biggest obstacle to its sale..

melihbayramdede
First Steps

Do you plan to provide Turkish language support for Fitbit Versa 2?

ByFormat
First Steps

Hello there. I am using fitbit versa 3 device. But we have a problem. I live in Turkey and there is no Turkish language support on this device, I cannot use some applications. Please provide language support. Thank you.

atacanbt
First Steps

Hi there,

It is disappointing to see that the same discussion has been ongoing since 2016, yet Fitbit is still failing to provide the Turkish language to its Turk users. I love Fitbit devices, they are easy to use and very efficient and help to improve one's health and wellbeing, hence I wanted to get for my parents. however, I was devastated when I noticed that the Turkish language is not supported, even though your products are available in Turkey. If the Turkish language isn't supported just because whether there is no demand for your products or the revenue from Turkey is not worthwhile, maybe this is because you don't support the local language. it's not rocket science. please take an action as soon as possible instead of chasing the 'vote' from the community. I believe if you provide the Turkish language option, not just your reputation would increase among Turkish people, your sales and revenue would rise as well. I bet this is a good thing for each stakeholder.

yunusars
First Steps

Merhaba. Fitbit Versa 3 kullanıyorum. fitbit kendini dünyaya ispatlayan en eski akıllı saat firması. ama Türkiye gibi ülkelerde birçok mağazada ürünleriniz bulunmasına rağmen satışlatınız düşük. sebebi ise yeni yetme saat firmaları dahil Türkiye deki akılı saat firmalarının %95 i Türkçe  dil desteği ile gelmektedir. bu sebepten hem Türk halkının bu marka ve teknolojiden uzak kalmaması ve rahat kullanım için Türkçe dil desteğinin getirilmesini önemle rica ederim.

(Hello there. I am using Fitbit Versa 3. Fitbit is the oldest smartwatch company that has proven itself to the world. but even though you have products in many stores in countries like Turkey, your sales are low. The reason is that 95% of smart watch companies in Turkey, including newbie watch companies, come with Turkish language support. For this reason, I strongly request that Turkish people do not stay away from this brand and technology and that Turkish language support be introduced for comfortable use.)

ByFormat
First Steps

Hello there. I am using fitbit versa 3 device. But we have a problem. I live in Turkey and there is no Turkish language support on this device, I cannot use some applications. Please provide language. Thank you. 

VQX
First Steps

Hey @LizzyFitbit,

I am planning to reach out to people on social medias to gather some votes for this thread.
We need Turkish language support from Fitbit in order to introduce a healthy lifestyle for our loved ones in Turkey, using a proper* gadget. 
Without the Turkish language support, we cannot realistically expect our elderly and the non-English speaking people to be able to use Fitbit devices.
*: when I say proper gadget, this really narrows down the options to AppleWatch and Fitbit. As you can imagine, its always good to have more than 1 option available to you.

I wanted to ask, how many votes would you need for this thread to be deemed 'popular enough' for your dev team? 
As a software engineer that may volunteer some time for this effort, is there any other way I can help to make this happen?

Cheers

znkll
Jogger

please turkish language support!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Please Turkish language....

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.