Unicode to support Notifications on Cyrillic, Greek for Smartwatches

Please add Unicode characters table on Ionic to support world languages.

(Notifications on Cyrillic, Greece, Hebrew, Indian, Czech, Slovak etc.)

Unfortunately, right now I can see question marks instead of Cyrillic characters in notifications.

Thank you in advance!

Moderator Edition Title Update for Clarity and Labels.

155 Comments
MNabeel
First Steps
Already did 🙂
AlvaroFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

@Jihad The developers do check the Feature suggestions but it depends on the popularity of an idea to help them know which one they should work on. You can vote for the idea to make it more popular and show our developers that a lot of people are interested in this feature.

I'll be around!

Jihad
Stepping Up
Fitbit depends in our votes for adding our language on their watches, otherwise they will not think about it. Other companies didn't ask us. They want their products for us without asking us.
Jihad
Stepping Up
Add Arabic language support to the watch.
AlvaroFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

@Jihad It depends on the demand of certain features. The developers are also engaged in other features for current trackers so their time is limited and this is why we ask you to please vote for the ideas so that we can present them to the team.

I'll be around!

Baderhassan
First Steps
Arabic language support
Baderhassan
First Steps
Fitbit does not support Arabic language..
aljashmi
First Steps

When will you start supporting arabic!

we just need to read arabic notifications nothing more. This was requested long time ago. Come on fitbit this is not difficult!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Fitbit is an essential to my lifestyle, it's awesomely amazing with sport watches. What really we miss is supporting the Arabic langugae in its watches m specially my favorite, Blaze! 

ebra202
First Steps

fulltext="">Hello I want to add the Arabic language in the program Fitbit thank you

ebra202
First Steps

النص الكامل = ""> مرحبا أريد أن أضيف اللغة العربية في برنامج فيتبيت شكرا

Spiedo
First Steps

There're thousand of fitbit Arab users. But unfortunately the fitbit doesn't supports the Arabic language in notification nor the middle east country in fitbit challenges for example. I suggest you to put more work & support for the fitbit Arabic users.

Khalid-BinGhali
First Steps

i still don't understand the vote system on adding languages, it is not a feature to be added it is a must! and whats annyoing is that it isnt even hard to so!

i am happy to help the devs for free if it will help adding it to the population!

abdullaj
First Steps

I hope add Arabic Language in the application

Badar
First Steps

When you will add Arabic support to your fitbit watches? So many other brands support our language. Am thinking to buy that brands if you still not support our language.

Abdulnavy878
First Steps

Plz add arabic

FAYEZ
First Steps

We want to support the Arabic language and thank you

keliana
First Steps

Hello... when will you make fitbit blaze support arabic language because it will make the watch a lot usefull and it is very important to me and to a lot other people!!

thank you!

SilviaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

It's great to have you here @keliana! You may want to vote for this idea Blaze Foreign Language Support for Notifications or post your own suggestion since, I couldn't find any idea asking for the whole Blaze to be in Arabic language. 

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 

Almatrafi
First Steps

We wish to add the Arabic language

ALDOSSERY
Stepping Up

Please support the Arabic characters in the next update.

Senpai
First Steps

Can we get Arabic language support on blaze , i like my blaze more than the iwatch but i get tons of arabic notifications and it will be a huge help if can read them from the blaze . So plzzzzzz

Khdz2007
First Steps

I want add Arabia language to fitbit app plez we want this soon plez

Bahrainiwolf
First Steps

Hi , Hope to support more notification languages specially Arabic

alamri666
First Steps

Dear,

fitbit stuff,

You should respect your customers requests. 

We request from fitbit to add arabic language on fitbit blaze.

thanks,

Eng. Abdulla

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.