0 Votes

Versa 2 Allow your text to remain until it is deleted

Text messages on versa 2 disappear after it has been open. Most of the time it disappears before reading it. I think I’m going to return my versa 2. It still needs a lot of work to be compatible to other watches.

1 Comment
Status changed to: Existing Feature
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

@Ally6868 Thank you for your suggestion about allowing text messages notifications to remain on the Fitbit Versa 2 until they are deleted.

Currently, Versa stores up to 30 notifications, after which the oldest are replaced as you receive new ones. Swipe down from the top of the screen at any time to see your notifications. For more information about the different features on your watch please visit this article.

If they disappear or are getting deleted, there are some factors to take in consideration:

• You won’t see text notifications if you have the conversation open on your phone. Your Fitbit device shows new, unread texts.
  • You won’t see notifications if you turned on settings such as Do Not Disturb, Quiet hours, or Driving mode on your phone.

For more information please visit this article.

If you continue experiencing difficulties, please post it on the help forum to provide further assistance.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.